Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

IF ONLY

Art By Greta Garda via ARTZEEK

Long Distance Love

They were like amazed with each other. 
They could not believe their own eyes. 
They are now together in flesh after 8 months from their love affair on air.
IF ONLY
I have this wonderful feeling, since the time I met you.
And ever since then that feeling grows
It blooms and it glows...
And I would not want that this feeling goes
without you knowing how wonderful would this love be
for me and you...
At this moment in time surely
you already have known a bit of the best of me,
and If Only you would just let yourself free
Come, reach out my hand, and
I would really want you to feel deeply
and have the rest of all of me.....
Article Source: EzineArticles.com/6078374

No comments:

Post a Comment