Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Remembering You


Remembering You


Seeing your glance every now and then
 once in a while
With your eyes locked to mine
and a sweet smile
Already like being lifted on air…

Remembering you,
Feeling the warmth of your breath
When you're near me
Hearing the sounds of your heart beat,
When your lips search mine
Caressing my bosom passionately
with your strong hands
Ah, I sure tremble, and shiver gladly!

Remembering  you,
Having your body close to me
Feeling your weight presses hard to mine
Ah, it's sure feel like I am in heaven!

Remembering you,
Oh, gosh! I couldn't wait to hold you closer again
Telling you how much I long for you to have me
Wanting, wishing to wake up with you every morning
Wrapping my arms around you
Staring, giggling, so happy together,
Would this attraction lingers forever?

Remembering you,
and the thoughts of giving myself to you
Hugging you more closer now
 Kissing you much stronger
And you, looking at me so dearly
Joining your body to mine so intensely
Drawing me your fullest thrust within me
Having All of Me, and having your love, 
Yes! Over and over again
Giving me true joy that never end!
Red heart

1 comment:

  1. Yes, sometimes when you are not doing anything, all of a sudden it will just flush back to our mind those memories we have had with our previous or present lovers who give their love to us freely and passionatley, and I find this very cool, and I just smile, afterwards I can just easily go back to my daily routine... work, make money, be healthy and be happy...

    ReplyDelete