God Guides Our Life


 

Prayer:

“Abba Father God, you know my thoughts and my desires. You know what I want and need. But my life is not my life, it is yours. So please help me to act on the thoughts and desires that move me closer to You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

John 6:35 Jesus replied, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

Jesus replied, “I tell you for certain that you must be born from above before you can see God’s kingdom!”
Then everyone who has faith in the Son of Man will have eternal life. God loved the people of this world so much that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who has faith in Him will have eternal life and never really die.  God did not send His Son into the world to condemn its people. He sent Him to save them!
(John 3:3;15-17 CEV)

So you will be saved, if you honestly say, “Jesus is Lord,” and if you believe with all your heart that God raised him from death. (Romans 10:9 CEV)

THANK GOD. Christ Brings Real-Life

You have accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord. Now keep on following Him.  Plant your roots in Christ and let Him be the foundation for your life. Be strong in your faith, just as you were taught. And be grateful.
(Colossians 2:6-7 CEV)

My friends, I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ will be kind to you! (Galatians 6:18 CEV)

Finally, let the mighty strength of the Lord make you strong. (Ephesians 6:10 CEV)

In Jesus’ Name, Amen!

God Bless You

Friends, be glad, even if you have a lot of trouble.  You know you learn to endure by having your faith tested.  But you must learn to endure everything, so you will be completely mature and not lacking in anything. (James 1:2-4)

The lions may grow weak and hungry,

    but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. 

(Psalm 34:10) ❤️❤️❤️

 I pray that God, who gives hope, will bless you with complete happiness and peace because of your faith. And may the power of the Holy Spirit fill you with hope. (Romans 15:13 CEV)

Comments

Popular Posts