Blessed In Trust

 


Prayer:


“Dear Jesus, thank You for being someone I can trust. I have confidence in Your love for me, Your vision for me, and Your good plans for my life. When I find myself putting trust in other things, I refocus on You, which helps me trust You more and more. You are truly trustworthy. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

John 6:35 Jesus replied, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

Jesus replied, “I tell you for certain that you must be born from above before you can see God’s kingdom!”
Then everyone who has faith in the Son of Man will have eternal life. God loved the people of this world so much that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who has faith in Him will have eternal life and never really die.  God did not send His Son into the world to condemn its people. He sent Him to save them!
(John 3:3;15-17 CEV)

So you will be saved, if you honestly say, “Jesus is Lord,” and if you believe with all your heart that God raised him from death. (Romans 10:9 CEV)

THANK GOD. Christ Brings Real-Life

You have accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord. Now keep on following Him.  Plant your roots in Christ and let Him be the foundation for your life. Be strong in your faith, just as you were taught. And be grateful.
(Colossians 2:6-7 CEV)

My friends, I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ will be kind to you! (Galatians 6:18 CEV)

Finally, let the mighty strength of the Lord make you strong. (Ephesians 6:10 CEV)

In Jesus’ Name, Amen!

You Are Blessed

God calls those who trust Him, “blessed”, even as chaos, sin, and idolatry reign around them. He says that people who trust in God,

” they will be like a tree planted by the water
    that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
    its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
    and never fails to bear fruit.”
Jeremiah 17:8

Praise God! Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts