A Worthy Guide


 

Prayer:

Abba Father God, I want to walk with You. Help me to crave a life that is led by You. Today, please fill me with Your Spirit’s wisdom, power, and strength. Give me the courage to be still and trust You. Teach me to listen to Your Spirit and show me how to obey You faithfully and follow You boldly. In Jesus’ Name, Amen. ❤️

John 6:35 Jesus replied, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

Jesus replied, “I tell you for certain that you must be born from above before you can see God’s kingdom!”
Then everyone who has faith in the Son of Man will have eternal life. God loved the people of this world so much that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who has faith in Him will have eternal life and never really die.  God did not send His Son into the world to condemn its people. He sent Him to save them!
(John 3:3;15-17 CEV)

So you will be saved, if you honestly say, “Jesus is Lord,” and if you believe with all your heart that God raised him from death. (Romans 10:9 CEV)

Comments

Popular Posts