Run The Race


Prayer:

Abba Father God, thank You for being with me. I know I’m not alone in facing these challenges. I won’t give up. Please give me strength. I want to do my best in this race. I’m getting rid of everything that’s holding me back from getting closer to You. Thank You for being here for me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

John 6:35 Jesus replied, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

Jesus replied, “I tell you for certain that you must be born from above before you can see God’s kingdom!”
Then everyone who has faith in the Son of Man will have eternal life. God loved the people of this world so much that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who has faith in Him will have eternal life and never really die.  God did not send His Son into the world to condemn its people. He sent Him to save them!
(John 3:3;15-17 CEV)

So you will be saved, if you honestly say, “Jesus is Lord,” and if you believe with all your heart that God raised him from death. (Romans 10:9 CEV)

THANK GOD. Christ Brings Real-Life

You have accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord. Now keep on following Him.  Plant your roots in Christ and let Him be the foundation for your life. Be strong in your faith, just as you were taught. And be grateful.
(Colossians 2:6-7 CEV)

My friends, I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ will be kind to you! (Galatians 6:18 CEV)

Finally, let the mighty strength of the Lord make you strong. (Ephesians 6:10 CEV)

In Jesus’ Name, Amen!

The Need for Self-Discipline

1 Corinthians 9:24-27 NIV

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air.

No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I will not be disqualified for the prize.

Comments

Popular Posts