Immanuel


 

Prayer:

Abba Father God, I am so thankful that You have united me to a community of believers who love You! Please help us to remain united in times of disruption and difficulty. Continue to unite believers all around the world so that we can share Your good works and faithfulness with others. In Jesu’s name, Amen.

John 6:35 Jesus replied, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

  • (Pain- French word for Bread)
  • YouVersion
  • In Matthew’s birth narrative of Jesus, he writes, “All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the Prophet: ‘Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel (which means, God with us)’” (Matt. 1:22-23)

Comments

Popular Posts