Fight A Good Fight


Prayer:

Abba Father God, You called me to faithful and obedient living. Thank You for providing Your word as a guide that helps me bring You glory. When I struggle to live as You called me to, please remind me of the eternity I get to spend with You. And as You do that, restore my strength and endurance. In Jesus’ name, Amen

John 6:35 Jesus replied, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

Romans 10:9 CEV

So you will be saved, if you honestly say, “Jesus is Lord,” and if you believe with all your heart that God raised him from death.

THANK GOD. Christ Brings Real-Life

You have accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord. Now keep on following Him.  Plant your roots in Christ and let Him be the foundation for your life. Be strong in your faith, just as you were taught. And be grateful.
(Colossians 2:6-7)

My friends, I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ will be kind to you! (Galatians 6:18)

Finally, let the mighty strength of the Lord make you strong. (Ephesians 6:10)

In Jesus’ Name, Amen!

Comments

Popular Posts