Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Pray. Believe. Receive

 Ora Scene 29




Jesus is the way

‘tone! He veiled. God takes you home

Pray. Believe. Receive.

~MOM~

❤️Jesus said to him, “I am the [only] Way [to God] and the [real] Truth and the [real] Life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

John 14:6

🙏🙏🙏

Prayer of Salvation

I acknowledged my sin to You, And I did not hide my wickedness; I said, “I will confess [all] my transgressions to the Lord ”; And You forgave the guilt of my sin. 

Psalm 32:5


Dear Lord,
I admit that I am a sinner. I have done many things that don’t please you. I have lived my life for myself only. I am sorry, and I repent. I ask you to forgive me.
I believe that you died on the cross for me, to save me. You did what I could not do for myself. I come to you now and ask you to take control of my life; I give it to you. From this day forward, help me to live every day for you and in a way that pleases you.
I love you, My Lord, and I thank you that I will spend all eternity with you.

In Jesus name I pray
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment