Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Anger is acted

 Ora

Scene 17


Without God’s Spirit

How easy for us to fall

Anger is acted

~MOM~

❤️

*Romans 7:19 “For the good that I want, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want.”

*Proverbs 16:9 “The mind of the man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.”

*Leviticus 18:5 “So you shall keep My statutes and My judgments, by which a man may live if he does them; I am the Lord.”

* 1 John 3:19-20 “We will know by this that we are of the truth and will assure our heart before Him in whatever our heart condemns us; for God is greater than our heart and knows all things.”

:We need to rely to Holy Spirit moment by moment. (Romans 8; John 1:11-12; I Timothy 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-10; Philippians 2:5-8; 2 Timothy 1:12)

• Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

:And there is hope… 

“But those who hope in the Lord

will renew their strength.

They will soar on wings like eagles;

they will run and not grow weary,

they will walk and not be faint. “ Isaiah 40:31

:Because God is slow in anger…

“The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and abounding in lovingkindness.” Psalm 145:8

Amen🙏




No comments:

Post a Comment